Thursday, April 19, 2007

News from Liz

Donna-I love all the pictures you are sending of Josiah & Annika. I have now had my 82nd birthday GOOD GRIEF! I do not feel that old (& it is Old!) except in the morning!! We did not make it for the cruise to Panama but did not give up hope until late Tues .The ship was sailing on Wed night . I would like to book another one to Panama in the fall-will have to talk to Mary Beth about that. Anyway now I will be able to go to The National gymnastic meet in St Cloud to watch Abby compete.It is on Sat.&she will be on at 4:30 pm.That will be exciting. Then Amaya (Gemmas granddaughter asked me to come to grandparents day at her school on 27th.
Today is Bryans Birthday & tomorrow is Abbys.Then Annas is next Thurs. Kari &Charlie & kids came out last Fri & we all went out to eat ---Pat ,Pudge me & Karis family ---For my & Pats & Karis birthdays.


















7

No comments: