Tuesday, March 20, 2007

weekend & more

sat eve Pat & I went to Anna's dance competition.It was at the U at a concert hall. I didn't recognize her with all the makeup they put on them!!but when they are on stage you can't tell they have any on.She is a good dancer & she loves it . Then Sun eve we went to Abby's Gymnastic meet which was in N St Paul. She is really,really good & gets high marks on all catergories .She was in Denver a couple of weeks ago for a competition & she did really well for her age group.
I had to email Donna yesterday to tell me how to get Janets blog in my favorites-I know she had told me how before but I had forgotten.Now I put the directions in a folder--hope I don't forget that it is there!!!Donna-Sorry about your Tweety bird.
I made some corned beef & cabbage Sat. & today I had a Rueben sandwich GOOD!
Pudge is going to DesMoine tomorrow wih a couple of friends to play golf. He was in Alexandria over the weekend for a hockey tournament --His White Bear team lost so he came home early & went with us to Abbys meet. Bryan had been in Indianapolis & was stuck there for 9 hrs on Sat because of the snow farther east.He was glad to get home!

2 comments:

DD4 said...

Another very nice entry, Aunt Liz. I am so proud of you!

Thank you for your comments about Tweety. My house seems so empty without him.

I would sure love to see Anna And Abby in their performances. I bet Jane and Bryan are really proud.

Sarita said...

Glad to see more posts! If you have any more trouble, I am always happy to help.

sarah@aurilliavideo.com