Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weekend

It was a good thing Sarah left directions to get into my blog as I did not remember how to do it. Janet and Linda came Fri afternoon & so did Barb Hulback. We went to Tiny's funeral Sat at noon--she will be buried tomorrow at Fort Snelling cemetary She was cremated as was Dean.
Then a really great time with Diane & her kids(well not such kids anymore!) Donna,Peder & Sarah. Donna has some good pictures on her blog. Ginny -I will try to use email also. I sure am getting some new toys--first the computer & now a blog!! I started a letter today on this site-then Mary Beth came so I put the letter in draft box but I could not get it out so I could finish so this is a whole new letter. Mary Beth & I are on a waiting list for a cruise to Panama Canal leaving on Apr.18th. Hope we can get on that one!! Love to all!!!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

Aunt Liz, I am SO proud of you!

It was really fun getting together this past weekend. Once again, thank you for letting us gather at your home.

I sure hope you get to cruise through the Panama canal this time and not just hang around on the ship, drinking free beverages!!