Saturday, July 14, 2007

bits & pieces

I had a great time using my new camera the week of Jill's wedding--then Linda showed me how to put them on the computer-she wrote down the instructions-which is a good thing! I really enjoyed the company who came for the wedding.
The cruise--so far we have Janet, Liz & Linda in a room ,Pat & Donna together, Jerry & Denny together then Donna told me Heidi & Chad have a room(with a balcony?) Ginny & Allan have booked---also Jim & Lil. That is all that I know about.
My neighbors across the street-next to Denny-had a yard sale yesterday & I bought an answering machine-do not have it plugged in yet-got it for $3 so I thought it was worth that . Donna -I liked the pix from R.I. Those kids are SO cute!! Gemma & I & her 2 granddaughters went out to eat last night.WE went to Old Country Buffet which the kids really like-especially the ice cream table!!I had not seen her for a couple of weeks. She said her niece is coming from Ireland next Aug so she will not go on the cruise. .

1 comment:

DD4 said...

Yahoo! You finally got an answering machine!!!