Tuesday, June 26, 2007

General news

I have'nt been on the blog for awhile & I forgot how to get to it to write but after a few false starts I got it right! After all that I forgot what I was going to write!!!Go ahead laugh all you youngsters--Your time is coming!!
I am looking forward to this weekend when Ginny & Allan & other members will be together for Jills wedding.The weather has been HOT but it is supposed to cool doen by this weekend. I do not go out much when it is so hot --stay in the air conditioned house --come to think of it I don't go out much in the cold weather either!! Fall & Spring are good.
I booked a cabin for Janet & I for the Alaskan cruise & Donna booked one for her & Pat. Pudge does not want to go on a cruise as he said he cannot play golf on the ship!!
I got a new digital camera & now I am having to learn how to use that--They say keep using your brain when you get older & I sure am trying!! No comments on how frustrating all this new technology is --wonder what that does to the brain?!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

One of the things I have always admired about you is your spunk and the way that you live life to the fullest.